Sunday, February 23, 2014

Substitute Teachers ROCK!

Substitute Teachers ROCK!


Hello all of my fellow subs...


I have been substitute teaching for six years.  I started after I retired from owning a early childhood center and private school for 15 years.

I love the flexibility and the versatility that subbing provides me.  I can choose assignments according to my
own schedule.

Sometimes its not easy, but having certain tools, techniques and strategies will absolutely make a difference.

Also, it helps to understand which grade levels work best for you.

My day usually starts with "hello my name is...now I can be the cool substitute or I can be the strict/mean substitute, its up to you".  Then I go on to tell them what I will and will not tolerate in my class and what my rules are.  This is effective in 90% of the cases.

Learn more tools and techniques in this book....
 Find many other helpful early childhood resources at Networx LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment